1. Last Sunday I did a hot, humid and hazy hike with the family. This view of ATL may not be as striking as my previous NYC skyline views, but being here with my loved ones means so much more to me. I wish y’all could have seen my nephew climb the most awesome climbing tree EVAR. He’s such a fearless little munkee.
2. I got to play Auntie Peach again to this lil’ guy. He’s a snuggler. So am I. Shaddap.
3. While everyone was at BlogHer12, Peach finally got back on the dating wagon! This is what I wore for my 3rd date with a very smart, very hot man. Simple, casual, cute with a fun purse and unique necklace. I’d be remiss if I didn’t give a huge shout-out and thank you to Miss Melisa Maple Bar, Reedster-Like-a-BOSS, Snapsandbits, Saalon Muyo, EvilGalProds, and the totally crush-worthy Erica for talking me off the ledge of nervousness and multiple wardrobe changes. Things are going very well with the fella, and there is more fun planned for this weekend (and next weekend, whoa!). Part of me is terrified, part of me is stoopid happy. All of me is screaming, “Take it slow!!!”. Breathing in and out. And enjoying. 😀
4. It was a killer week of workouts! What you see here is known in the CrossFit world as the “Filthy Fifty”. It’s one of those WODs that you just put your head down, don’t think and just DO. Otherwise, you’ll realize that your muscles are screaming and your lungs are on FIRE. I was happy just to have completed it without dying! It may have taken me 42 minutes, but I don’t really give a shit. So there. Also, in the last 5 days, I think the total number of burpees I did was 1,350,243. Not really. It was 235. OWWWWW. Buck Furpees!!!
5. I’ll close this episode of Five Foto Friday with a funny. I know my Yeah Write friends and grammar-whore cohorts will
enjoy snort-laugh as much as I.
Have a great weekend everyone!